Hey there! These crumbles are super delicious and only take about 20 minutes to whip up- the perfect late night snack! They’re super healthy and have no refined sugar or butter. Enjoy!
Mini Strawberry Rhubarb Crumbles
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbs + 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, mix together the rhubarb, strawberries and 2 tbs maple syrup. Split evenly between two small glass ramekins.
- In another bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the two dishes of fruit and place in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Hope you like these delicious crumbles! See you Friday;)