Hi there! Today’s recipe is for 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars. They’re a simple, healthy and delicious snack that are great for after school. Easy recipes like these are really handy, because with school and sports I’m super busy and usually in a rush to grab a good snack. Hope you enjoy!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars
Serves: Makes 6-9 Bars
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas. Mix in the peanut butter and oats.
- Put the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Put the bars into a sealed container in the fridge and let cool before eating.
Hope you’re having a great week so far, and I’ll see you on Friday!