I love some good popcorn, don’t you? It’s actually really easy to make your own; all you need are some kernels and some oil. This popcorn is seasoned with a combo of paprika and chilli powder, which gives it a really awesome flavour. There’s some salt in there too for some traditional popcorn taste. It’s the perfect movie snack! Enjoy;)
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole grain popping corn
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Put the melted oil and popping corn in a large pot and turn to medium heat. Cover the pot with a lid that is slightly askew so that some steam can escape. The corn should start popping once the oil is hot enough.
- Wait until you hear the popping stop, then remove the pot from the heat and let the popcorn cool.
- Add the chilli powder, paprika and salt to the popcorn and mix until evenly coated with spices. Pour into bowls and enjoy!
This stuff is seriously addictive. I think I ate half the batch in like 10 minutes😂😂 See you Friday!