Ok, these Brussels sprouts are life changing. LIFE. CHANGING. If you’re a Brussels sprout hater, than this combination of sweet and vinegary flavours will convert you. They’re crispy and easy to make as well! These sprouts are a great addition to your holiday menu. Here’s the recipe.
Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 13 Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil on a sheet pan lined with parchment. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until crispy.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss with the balsamic and maple syrup. Put back on the pan and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this holiday recipe!