Hi guys! Stir-Fry is a quick and easy meal that tastes delicious. You can pack tons of veggies into it, and that’s what I did with this Rainbow Stir-Fry. The combo of veggies and amazing sauce makes this one of my favourite recipes! Hope you enjoy;)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of snap peas
- Handful of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs water
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in all of the veggies and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix the soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and water in a small bowl. Add to the pan and stir to coat the veggies in the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and serve over rice, quinoa or noodles.
Let me know what you think of this Stir-Fry! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!
One thought on “Rainbow Stir-Fry”
Great post 🙂