Hello! I’ve been super busy and haven’t been able to post in a while, but I can’t wait to share this delicious lunch recipe with you! I literally had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch every day last week, so I was craving something a little different, and tuna was the perfect option! Plus, using avocado instead of mayo makes it healthier and more delicious. Scroll down for the recipe!
Makes 1-2 servings (depending on how hungry you are!)
- 1 can of chunk tuna, drained
- 1/4 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 wrap (preferably whole wheat)
- Half of an avocado
- A few spinach leaves
- About 1/4 of a cucumber, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado and mix in the tuna and onion, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Open the wrap and lay down some spinach leaves.
- Next, fill the wrap with the tuna mixture and the cucumbers. Make sure to put another layer of spinach over the cucumbers so that the wrap doesn’t get soggy.
Wrap up the wrap and you’re done!
This wrap is a great alternative to sandwiches (especially when you’ve been having the same one for a week straight!). It’s also super easy to make; you can do it before school in the morning. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did!
Your truly, MyDayIsBooked;))
One thought on “Avocado Tuna Salad Wrap”
The wrap looks really good! i’m going to have to try it sometime!
LikeLiked by 1 person