Hello! Today’s recipe is a Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry. It’s packed with broccoli, spinach and bell peppers, and fried with a sauce that’s absolutely to die for! Plus, it takes less than 20 minutes to make from boiling the noodles to serving it up. I used whole wheat spaghetti, but feel free to use brown rice noodles or even rice or quinoa if you don’t have anything else on hand. Let’s get started!
Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 85g whole wheat spaghetti (or other noodles)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 a bell pepper (I used red), sliced thinly
- 1 tsp olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the spaghetti for about 7 minutes, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the broccoli and peppers until the broccoli is browned and the peppers are soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, make the sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the peppers and broccoli are cooked, add the spinach and noodles into the pan and fry until the spinach is wilted. Next, add in the sauce and coat the veggies and noodles with it.
- Fry for a few more minutes, adding a bit of salt if needed. Remove from heat and enjoy!
This recipe is great for a quick lunch or dinner and is super easy to make. You can switch up the veggies that you use from time to time- I think that mushrooms would go great with this! Have a great week;)