Hey guys! I’m super sorry about not posting for awhile- a horrible way to start off 2018, I know. Hopefully I can make it up to you with these delicious dried apples- they’re one of my favourite snacks! With no added sugar and plenty of apple-pie flavour, they’re sure to please any sweet-tooth while providing you with a healthy snack. Lets get into the recipe!
- 2-3 large apples
- As much cinnamon as you want!
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash your apples
- Slice the apples. This is the tricky part, because you want to get the thickness just right. If you want your apples to be super crispy, since the very thin, but if you would like them a bit chewier leave them thicker. If its you’re first time making this recipe, I suggest that you do a few thin and a few thick to see what you like best.
- Place the apples on a parchment-covered baking sheet so that they don’t stick to the pan.
- Now it’s time for the cinnamon! Sprinkle some on each since and then rub it around with your finger for an even coating. If you’re not a big fan of cinnamon, you can leave it off, but it really adds to the flavour of the apples.
- Bake the apples for about 2 hours. About halfway through, take out the pan and flip the slices over so that you can put some more cinnamon on the other side. Again, if you would prefer to leave the cinnamon off, you can, but you still need to flip the apples.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy! Store these in an airtight container in the fridge.
That’s all! Super simple and super delicious. I promise that there will be 2 more pots this week- a bookish one and a crafty one! Enjoy these apples and I’ll see you then!!
Yours Truly, MyDayIsBooked;)))