Hey everybody! As promised, I’m back with another post! Today I made a “Cocoa Power Smoothie” that’s full of delicious ingredients to give you an energy boost before your after-school activities. I added some cocoa powder for a little bit of chocolatey taste without any added sugar! Here’s the recipe.
- 2 small bananas
- 1cup avocado (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups milk (preferably almond, but any kind will work)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, starting on a low speed and gradually raising the speed.
This smoothie can be enjoyed right away, or stored in the fridge for a few days after making it. Drink some for breakfast, as a snack, or even use it in a Greek Yogurt Smoothie Bowl! Let me know if you like this recipe in the comments, and I’ll come up with more in the future:)
Yours Truly, MyDayIsBooked