It’s the final day of Dill Week, and so I’ve decided to post about one of my favourite things to eat: sweet potatoes. I absolutely looove roasted sweet potatoes, and adding dill just pushes them over the top. These potatoes are great as a side dish, in a roasted veggie bowl, or just on their own. I’ve been guilty of eating a lot of them right off of the pan. But hey, they’re really good! As you can tell, this recipe is sort of a big dill (hahaha), so let’s get into it!
Dill Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Total Time: 35-45 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into small, 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Farenheit
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the sweet potatoes on it.
- Roast the potatoes for about 25-30 minutes, until they are soft on the inside, but are starting to brown a little bit in the outside. Crispy sweet potatoes are my favourite, so I try and leave them in for the full 30 minutes.
Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge: These potatoes go super well with the dill tzatziki recipe I made early this week;)
Hopefully you guys enjoyed the first week of herb month! I’ve definitely developed a love for dill over the course of the week. Starting Monday I’ll be posting about parsley!