Just to let you know, I have a sweet potato obsession. I think that I could live on sweet potatoes and peanut butter. So I made this spread so that I can incorporate sweet potato into more of my meals😂😂 It’s great with veggies, in wraps, bowls, and I’ve yet to try it in toast but I’m pretty sure that it would be awesome. So go ahead and get your sweet potato on!!
Sweet Potato Spread
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- Pinch of rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic (raw or roasted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potato into 1 centimetre cubes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Wrap the clove of garlic in a bit of tinfoil and place it on the baking sheet as well. Toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp of olive oil and place the pan in the oven to roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the skin and tinfoil once cooled. Add it into a blender with the roasted sweet potato, 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Use as a dip, as a spread in wraps and sandwiches, or put dollop on bowls.
Hope this spread keeps your Sweet Potato obsession alive!!❤️