Hello again! If you’re like me, finding healthy recipes that are simultaneously delicious can be tricky, especially when it comes to baking. I looked for a good muffin recipe for a while, but the ones I tried were either too dry, not sweet enough, or unhealthy. Finally, I stumbled across this one, and with a few tweaks I was able to bake a delicious, naturally sweet muffin! I’m not even joking when I say that these are some of the best muffins I’ve ever had, except for maybe the ones that my grandmothers make (both of them make pretty awesome muffins!). Make sure to check out my recipe down below!!
Ingredients: (Makes 9 Muffins)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup honey, maple syrup or apple sauce
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup add ins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then add in the sweetener, oat flour and melted coconut oil. Mix until combined.
- Next, add in the baking soda, powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and stir well.
- Finally, mix in oats and add ins. Some ideas are blueberries, nuts, or cranberries.
- Place the batter in a lined muffin tin ( if you don’t have liners, you can grease each cup with more coconut oil), and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean with a few crumbs when inserted into the middle of a muffin.
- Take a spoon and eat the leftover batter while waiting for them to bake;)
- Let cool and enjoy!
Yum!! My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Enjoy your muffins!
Yours Truly, MyDayIsBooked;)
3 thoughts on “Scrumptious Sugar Free Muffins”
LikeLiked by 1 person