Hi peoples! If you love chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas as much as I do, then these energy balls are going to be your new favourite snack!! They’re healthy, chewy, and most importantly, delicious! This recipe is super simple and easy to double or even triple if you love them as much as I do;) Take a peek down below for the ingredients and instructions!
Ingredients (makes 8 balls)
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (made from grinding oats in a dry blender)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add in the cocoa powder and peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Stir in the oats and oat flour. Oat flour is super easy to make- just throw some oats in a blender and grind them up! I like it because it’s more nutritious than regular flour. Once all of your ingredients are combined, the “dough” should look something like this:
- Roll the mixture into balls by the tablespoon full and put them on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then remove and let cool before storing them in an airtight container in the fridge.
And thee you have it! Eat a few of these after school, for breakfast, or in between sports. You won’t believe that there’s no added sugar!
Yours Truly, MyDayIsBooked
One thought on “Chocolate PB Banana Energy Balls”