Hi guys! Hope you’re all doing well;)) It’s been steady desserts for the past little while, and I’m not complaining! I have a pretty big sweet tooth. And, as always, I need to find a way to satisfy my peanut butter addiction. So, I present to you (insert drum roll here) Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzle Cookies! They’re sweet and so chocolatey, and make the perfect snack. Then there’s that PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE. I mean, don’t even get me started. This is a match made in cookie heaven. Also, I tried using raw brown sugar, which isn’t as processed as white sugar, for the first time, and I actually really like it! You can probably sub normal brown sugar or coconut sugar if you want though. Excuse my rambling, I understand if you just want to get to the cookies already. Scroll down for the recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzle Cookies
Serves: Makes 10-12 cookies
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Peanut butter, for drizzling (or dipping, I won’t judge)
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in the mashed banana, vanilla, and egg, and stir until combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Sometimes you can be a rebel and skip steps like this, but I would not recommend that unless you want to spend ten years trying to form nice balls.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the dough and form into round balls. Place them on a baking sheet and make a criss-cross pattern with your fork to flatten them out a bit.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
- To make the drizzle, spoon a little bit of natural peanut butter into a small ziploc bag, and cut a little hole in the corner. Use it as a piping bag, and drizzle away. PS. THIS STEP IS NOT OPTIONAL. THE PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE IS ESSENTIAL TO THE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF THIS COOKIE.
So yeah, there you go! Let me know if you make these beauties and how they turned out;)
One thought on “Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzle Cookies”
The chocolate pb drizzle cookies look awesome! I will definitely try this recipe! Thank you!