You know how I love my granola! Couldn’t let fall pass without making a nice pumpkin one😍😍 With this I used up the rest of the pumpkin purée I had frozen which was perfect. I used the first half in my Pumpkin Oat Cookies, which you should definitely check out because they are delicious.
In this granola, we’ve got a LOT of pumpkin flavour, as well as pumpkin seeds, puffed wheat, and dates for sweetness🙌 And you’d better believe that some magic is gonna happen in the oven and you’ll be left with some serious clusters. What is a granola without the clusters? This stuff makes the perfect healthy breakfast. It’s vegan and refined sugar free, and goes great with milk, yogurt, oats, or on a smoothie bowl!😍
It only takes about 30 minutes to whip up this recipe, so you can make it in a flash when you feel like you need a quick snack or dessert. Pumpkin muffins and stuff are so overrated. This granola is so versatile and crunchy and way more tasty. I’ve got a big container of it in my fridge right now and can’t wait to eat it all up❤️
Hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Date Granola
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups quick or rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed wheat
- 1/2 cup shelled and roasted pumpkin seeds, salted
- 3 dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the oats, puffed wheat, pumpkin seeds and chopped dates in a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir together the pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup and spices in a separate, small bowl. Add into the oat mixture and mix until everything is throughly combined.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and continue to bake for another 2-5 minutes. Keep a close eye on the granola at this point, as it can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
This recipe is so good! Let me know if you decide to make it! Have a great weekend:)